New Guidelines For Staff and Guests
Please Read Thoroughly For Your Safety
- It is imperative guests wear a mask the entire time they are in the salon. The staff will also be wearing masks.
- All guests must have an appointment.
- All consultations will be done virtually to keep appointment times to a minimum.
- All guests that come to the salon must arrive alone for their appointment. Please do not bring family members or friends.
- Please maintain a 6 foot distance from all other salon guests. The floor is marked with blue tape and stations are staggered.
- All guests must wash hands upon entry and there will be hand sanitizer stations throughout the salon. Soap dispensers are now touchless.
- Your temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer and logged at the beginning of the appointment. Anyone exhibiting symptoms or with fever will be asked to reschedule.
- Salon guests will enter through the front door and exit through the back door while the stricter guidelines are in place.
- The salon will no longer be accepting cash payments or be able to make change. Please make sure the card we have on file is the payment method you prefer for your appointment. Gratuity will be accepted via Venmo or exact change.
- The lounge furniture will be taped off to ensure social distancing measures. We will not be using the lounge as a waiting area during this time to ensure proper distancing.
- Magazines and beverages will not be available at this time. A guest may bring his or her own beverage or water bottle.
- Only client is allowed at the front desk at a time.
- After checking in at the front desk, if your service provider is not ready, we will ask you to wait outside or in your car and we’ll call or text you when they are ready.</li>
- We ask that you do not handle the products in the salon. Your service provider or one of our staff will gather your products and have them ready for you.
- Color clients: please wear a collarless shirt that may get color on it. We will be providing robes to put over your clothing. For everyone's protection we are not using the changing rooms or handling clothing.
- ALL STAFF is Barbicide disinfectant certified.
- We have had staff trainings so that all our team understands and practices the CDC guidelines.We are staying up to date with all guidelines and CDC recommendations.
- The salon surfaces, tools, screens, door handles, chairs, restrooms, etc will be disinfected every 15-30 minutes throughout the day.
We cannot wait to see you in the salon!